Try these little lava delights. Less than 3 minutes to make!
Serves 1 person
- 1 egg
- 40g protein powder – Pea protein or WPI (International Protein Vanilla)
- 2 teaspoons – Cocoa powder or I prefer Barlean’s Greens Choc Powder or XCD nutrition greens powder – available at Body Building Nation Penrith/just go online and find at other retailers. Please let me know if you find other suppliers 🙂
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- Canola spray
- Small ramekin or bowl
- 1/2 banana sliced
- and/or 1 teaspoon of a nut spread – I am currently enjoying cashew spread the Woolworths Macro range
- Spray your bowl or ramekin with canola spray
- Mix ingredients together in another bowl util well combined.
- Pour into bowl.
- Microwave on high for 40-60 seconds. Keep an eye on it! Ensure it has been cooked. It will rise nicely above the bowl like a soufflé.
- Slice banana thinly.
- Dollop the nut spread on top and garnish with the banana.
- For extra decadence – dusk cocoa powder or cinnamon.